Are you sure you want to quit the registration process?
How, When, and Why We Collect Information
Activity Requiring Registration. Activities on the Member Portal for example, submitting benefit claims to the HSBP and VHHSBP, enrolling in CIR, or sending messages to HSBP Staff or CIR representatives will require you to register. To become a registered user, you will need to provide your name and other identifying information, such as your member ID. If you decide to register, we may use a persistent cookie that stores certain information to make it easier for you to login when you come back to the Member Portal. You may also be asked to provide certain additional information to participate in other activities that we may undertake through the Member Portal. For example, if you sign up to receive information by mail, we will ask for your street address.
Usage Information. We may record information about your usage of the Member Portal, such as when you use the Member Portal, the areas of the Member Portal you click on and/or participate in. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. A persistent cookie may be used to track this information. We may use pixel tags and/or trackable links in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and/or clicked on by recipients.
Polls, questionnaires, surveys. From time to time, we may conduct polls and surveys or send out questionnaires. Information collected through our polls, surveys, and questionnaires is used in the aggregate, unless we contact you to request permission to use your individual responses for a particular purpose or unless you acknowledge on the poll, survey, or questionnaire that HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR have permission to use your individual responses.
Dues and membership cards, volunteer forms, pledge cards, verification and releases and other forms or applications, collectively forms. CIR may provide workers the opportunity to fill out dues or membership cards online. In addition, we may seek to determine information about members or if they are interested in joining a CIR program or volunteering for an event or position with CIR. From time we may seek other information from members, workers who are organizing, or members of the public in order to further the goals, programs, or other objectives of CIR. By filling out any of the above, you authorize CIR to store, disseminate and/or use the information on the forms and/or take the action specified on the forms.
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Uses of Personal Information by HSBP and VHHSBP
Any information collected by HSBP or VHHSBP (individually, Plan, and collectively, the Plans) on the Member Portal will be treated as confidential information, and will not be disclosed to anyone without your written consent, except as follows:
As required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), as amended by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH), HSBP and VHHSBP will maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable health information (called Protected Health Information or PHI). If you would like to see (or obtain a copy of) the HSBPs for VHHSBPs HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, please contact the Benefits Office at 212-356-8180.
Uses of Personal Information by CIR
The personal information that CIR collects on the Member Portal helps us, affiliated entities, Locals and related organizations to efficiently and effectively represent our members, to pursue our advocacy agenda, and to provide valuable member benefits. In order to advance these goals and activities, we may share the personal information that we collect about you with, CIR-related or affiliated organizations, and SEIU as well as other third parties that may perform services on our behalf or in furtherance of CIRs goals, including vendors such as ADOBE, DocuSign, and Google. Additionally, subject to applicable law, we may share any of the personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us with certain third parties that we believe share our interests, without notifying your or obtaining your express permission. Should you wish to opt out from CIR communications, you can do so as described below.
We will use your email address to communicate with you about CIRs activities, information, updates and offerings, unless you opt-out from receiving such messages. We may also use your email address for administrative purposes, such as notifying you of major Member Portal changes, sending messages related to actions you have taken on the site or for member or organizational purposes, such as for notifications about major union events (including, but not limited to, rallies, strikes, meetings and conferences) that you may wish to or are participating in. Although we hope youll find these communications informative and useful, if you dont, you can always unsubscribe by following the simple instructions included in each email or by unsubscribing from our Member Portal.
Where you have given us permission, we will use your cellular phone number to communicate with you periodically by text message or by telephone, including by autodialers, about CIRs activities, information, updates and offerings. We may also use your cellular phone number for administrative purposes, such as notifying you of major Member Portal changes, sending messages related to actions you have taken on the site or for member or organizational purposes, such as for notifications about major union events (including, but not limited to, rallies, strikes, meetings and conferences) that you may wish to or are participating in. By providing us with your cellular phone number, you understand and agree that while CIR will never charge you for text message alerts or telephone calls, your cellular phone service provider may charge you for receipt of such text messages and telephone calls and that you, and not CIR are responsible for any such charges. Although we hope youll find these communications informative and useful, if you dont, you can always unsubscribe by following the opt-out instructions contained in any text message that you receive.
When you send emails, photographs, information about yourself, worksites, other bargaining unit members, or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may also capture this content and we may want to re-use and/or republish content you send us on our Member Portal, or in flyers, newsletters or other off-line content, or that we obtain via online advertisements such as GoogleAds. By sending us content you agree that (i) CIR reserves the right, but has no obligation, to use such content in any fashion and in any CIR forum document or publication, online or offline; and (ii) CIR has your permission and you grant it a license to alter, condense, correct, edit, delete or change the content as we see fit at any time, without prior notice or permission.
We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Member Portal or using the name HSBP, VHHSBP or CIR, to prevent bodily harm, to enforce our User Agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, our members, the public or HSBP, VHHSBP or CIR. In the unlikely event that HSBP, VHHSBP or CIR (or substantially all of their assets) are merged with other entit(ies), information on our visitors, including your personal information, would be among the transferred assets.
Information Security and Data Integrity
HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR take industry standard security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR use vendors, such as, ADOBE, and Google, for a wide range of reasons. HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR endeavor to keep information you share with us confidential. However, we do not control vendors privacy practices and cannot be held responsible for the vendors compliance with their policies. Any personal data you provide to them is covered by their privacy policies, not ours. For more information about HSBP, VHHSBP and CIRs current third-party vendor(s), please contact us at email@example.com. For information regarding security measures taken by our third-party vendor(s) please go to their website(s).
However, in addition to the above CIR may need to share or otherwise release information internally within CIR or with Locals, other HSBP, VHHSBP, or CIR-related or affiliated organizations, and SEIU or relevant third parties in order to accurately respond to inquiries, complaints, or to increase or improve service to our bargaining unit members.
Effective Date: June 10, 2022
Welcome to the Member Portal. Please carefully review our User Agreement before you register to create an account.
A. YOUR ACCEPTANCE
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to this User Agreement, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR may, in their sole discretion, modify this User Agreement at any time. By continuing to use this Member Portal following our posting of such changes, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement, as modified.
B. GENERAL USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL PERMISSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR hereby grant you permission to access and use the Member Portal as set forth in this User Agreement, provided that:
1. YOU DO NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF OTHERS, INCLUDING USERNAMES, CELLULAR PHONE NUMBERS, OR EMAIL ADDRESSES, FROM THE MEMBER PORTAL.
2. YOU DO NOT USE THE MEMBER PORTAL FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OF HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR. YOU AGREE NOT TO TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE ANY UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION, BULK E-MAIL OR OTHER SOLICITATION. YOU AGREE NOT TO SOLICIT, FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, ANY USERS OF THE MEMBER PORTAL WITH RESPECT TO MATERIAL THEY POST OR TRANSMIT WITHIN THE MEMBER PORTAL.
3. YOU DO NOT USE OR LAUNCH ANY AUTOMATED SYSTEM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MACROS, ROBOTS, SPIDERS, OR OFFLINE READERS, THAT ACCESSES THE MEMBER PORTAL IN A MANNER THAT SENDS MORE REQUEST MESSAGES TO THE MEMBER PORTALS SERVERS IN A GIVEN PERIOD OF TIME THAN A HUMAN CAN REASONABLY PRODUCE IN THE SAME PERIOD BY USING A CONVENTIONAL ONLINE WEB BROWSER.
4. YOU DO NOT TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE ANY CONTENT CONTAINING ANY VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE, OR ANY OTHER COMPUTER CODE, FILE, OR PROGRAM DESIGNED TO INTERRUPT, DESTROY, OR LIMIT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY COMPUTER SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT.
5. YOU DO NOT ALTER OR MODIFY ANY PART OF THE MEMBER PORTAL.
6. YOU DO NOT CIRCUMVENT, DISABLE OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH SECURITY-RELATED FEATURES OF THE MEMBER PORTAL OR OUR SITES OR SERVERS (OR NETWORKS CONNECTED TO OUR MEMBER PORTAL).
7. YOU DO NOT HARASS, THREATEN, EMBARRASS, DEFAME, OR CAUSE DISTRESS, UNWANTED ATTENTION, OR DISCOMFORT TO A PERSON OR ENTITY ON OR THROUGH THE MEMBER PORTAL OR ITS COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS.
8. YOU DO NOT TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE MEMBER PORTAL ANY CONTENT THAT IS UNLAWFUL, HARMFUL, THREATENING, ABUSIVE, HARASSING, DEFAMATORY, VULGAR, OBSCENE, HATEFUL, DISCRIMINATORY, OR RACIALLY, ETHNICALLY, OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AS SOLELY DETERMINED BY HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR.
9. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THE MEMBER PORTAL AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
10. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE A USERS ACCESS TO THE MEMBER PORTAL, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND AT HSBPS, VHHSBPS OR CIRS SOLE DISCRETION.
11. THIS LIST OF PERMISSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS, ALONG WITH THE OTHER TERMS DISCUSSED BELOW, IS NOT INTENDED TO BE COMPLETE, BUT MERELY ILLUSTRATIVE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT IN OUR SOLE AND FINAL JUDGMENT TO DETERMINE WHETHER CONDUCT VIOLATES CONDUCT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MEMBER PORTAL.
C.INTERACTIVE FUNCTIONS ON THE MEMBER PORTAL
In order to access some features of the Member Portal, such as, submitting benefit claims, enrolling in CIR, or sending messages to CIR representatives, you have to become a Registered User, which also creates a user account. If so, you agree to be bound by the following terms:
1. WHEN CREATING OR MODIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU MUST PROVIDE ACCURATE, CURRENT, AND COMPLETE INFORMATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISALLOW USE OF ANY USERNAME THAT WE DEEM OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRESERVING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD AND FOR ALL ACTIONS OF PERSONS ACCESSING THE MEMBER PORTAL THROUGH ANY USERNAME/PASSWORD ASSIGNED TO YOU. YOU MUST NOTIFY HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR IMMEDIATELY OF ANY BREACH OF SECURITY OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU MAY NEVER USE ANOTHERS ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION.
4. YOU RETAIN ALL OF YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN YOUR USER CONTENT. HOWEVER, BY SUBMITTING USER CONTENT TO HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR, YOU HEREBY GRANT HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR A WORLDWIDE, NON-EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE, SUBLICENSEABLE, PERPETUAL, AND TRANSFERABLE LICENSE TO USE, REPRODUCE, STORE, DISTRIBUTE, PREPARE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, AND DISPLAY YOUR USER CONTENT (AND YOUR USER NAME) IN ANY MEDIUM IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTIVITIES AND OPERATIONS OF HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR, ITS DISTRICTS, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND SUCCESSORS. YOU ALSO HEREBY GRANT EACH USER OF THE MEMBER PORTAL A NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO ACCESS YOUR USER CONTENT THROUGH THE MEMBER PORTAL, AND TO USE, REPRODUCE, AND DISTRIBUTE SUCH USER CONTENT FOR SUCH USERS PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR MAY RETAIN, REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE AND OTHERWISE USE FOR ANY PURPOSE COPIES OF USER CONTENT THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE MEMBER PORTAL. THE ABOVE LICENSES GRANTED BY YOU ARE PERPETUAL AND IRREVOCABLE.
5. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR DO NOT ENDORSE, AUTHORIZE OR RATIFY ANY USER CONTENT, OR ANY OPINION, RECOMMENDATION, OR ADVICE EXPRESSED THEREIN, AND HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH USER CONTENT. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR DO NOT PERMIT COPYRIGHT INFRINGING ACTIVITIES AND INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ON THEIR MEMBER PORTAL, AND HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT DOES NOT ASSUME THE OBLIGATION, TO REMOVE ANY CONTENT FROM THE MEMBER PORTAL IF NOTIFIED THAT SUCH CONTENT INFRINGES ON ANOTHERS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
D. YOUR USE OF CONTENT ON THE MEMBER PORTAL
In addition to the restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Member Portal.
1. THE CONTENT ON THE MEMBER PORTAL (OTHER THAN YOUR USER CONTENT), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE TEXT, SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, GRAPHICS, PHOTOS, SOUNDS, MUSIC, VIDEOS, DOCUMENTS, INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND THE LIKE (COLLECTIVELY, HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR CONTENT) IS OWNED BY OR LICENSED BY HSBP, VHHSBP AND/OR CIR. PORTIONS OF THE TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS AND LOGOS CONTAINED ON THE MEMBER PORTAL ARE OWNED OR LICENSED BY HSBP, VHHSBP AND/OR CIR (HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR MARKS). EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT OR EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR ELSEWHERE ON THE MEMBER PORTAL (E.G., IN THE DESCRIPTION OF A CAMPAIGN), HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR CONTENT AND HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR MARKS MAY NOT BE DOWNLOADED, COPIED, REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED, BROADCAST, DISPLAYED, SOLD, LICENSED, OR OTHERWISE EXPLOITED FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF HSBP, VHHSBP AND/OR CIR, AS THE CASE MAY BE. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR RESERVE ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED IN AND TO HSBP, VHHSBP, AND CIR MARKS. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR RESERVE ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED IN AND TO HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR CONTENT AND HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR MARKS.
2. THE MEMBER PORTAL IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. AS PART OF SUCH USE, YOU MAY DISPLAY, DOWNLOAD AND/OR PRINT PAGES FROM THE MEMBER PORTAL.
3. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN USING THE MEMBER PORTAL, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR CONTENT, USER CONTENT, AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY CONTENT FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES, AND THAT HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OR RELATING TO SUCH HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO USER CONTENT THAT MAY BE INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE, AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND HEREBY DO WAIVE, ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR WITH RESPECT THERETO.
E. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any HSBP, VHHSBP or CIR Content or User Content infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing HSBP, VHHSBP and/or CIRs Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail):
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit HSBP, VHHSBP, and/or CIR to locate the material;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or that of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
HSBPs designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. VHHSBPs designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached at email@example.com. CIRs designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com for any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other communications with HSBP, VHHSBP, OR CIR.
F. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
THIS MEMBER PORTAL IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR, AS WELL AS THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE MEMBER PORTAL AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE MEMBER PORTALS CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS MEMBER PORTAL. NOR DO THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES GUARANTEE THAT THE MEMBER PORTAL WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE MEMBER PORTAL WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED, ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE MEMBER PORTAL OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
G. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FORESEEABLE, RELATING TO THE MEMBER PORTAL, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR MEMBER PORTAL, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR MEMBER PORTAL, (V) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR MEMBER PORTAL BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE MEMBER PORTAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OF THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT APPLY. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE HSBP, VHHSBP AND CIR PARTIES AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, OF WHATEVER NATURE, THAT ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE MEMBER PORTAL OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. THIS INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION WILL SURVIVE THIS USER AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL.
H. ABILITY TO ACCEPT USER AGREEMENT
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this User Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this User Agreement. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Member Portal is not intended for children under 13 nor is any content aimed at children under 13.
You and HSBP, VHHSBP and CIR agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Member Portal must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
This User Agreement is made effective as of June 10, 2022.
If you navigate to previous step, you will loose the information you entered in this step.
Your registration is successful and you should have received an email for confirmation. Next step for you is to click on "Login" and use the username/password(that you just saved) to login into your profile
Email verification will happen when you first log in